The attorney is a qualified US and UK attorney and has been practicing business and immigration law for over 18 years.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Law Society, UK
US SPECIALIST EXPERIENCE
Business Immigration Law Services
- Specializing in E-2 visa, L-1 visa, B1/B2, O-1 visa and employment and investment green cards -EB visas
Business Law Services:
- Entity Formation -California
- Contract Drafting and negotiations
- Trademark and Copyright
UK SPECIALIST EXPERIENCE
- Investor visa, Inter-company transfers, Tier 2 visa, sole representative visas, Innovator visas, Turkish Businessperson, Ancestry visas, and other temporary visas.
Family and Individual Visas
- UK Spouse Visa, EEA nationals, Visit visas, visas for persons with complex immigration history or criminal records, all settlement visa routes. EEA nationals and their families.
- Nationality Investigation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (PGDL), London Guildhall University, UK- 1999
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with Honors (LL.B (Hons), Coventry University, UK-1998
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education (B.ED)-1996
- CEMAP (2006) & FSA approved adviser (2006 -2008): allows me to guide UK clients on issues relating to property and investments to the US
- Prince 2 Practitioner (2008): enables me to guide UK clients on a specific project and plans for their business set up and planning in the US